To cancel your Hosted Apache Solr account:
- Log in and click on 'Edit Account'.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on 'Cancel account'.
- Confirm you would like to cancel your account, and you will be sent a confirmation email.
- Click the link in the confirmation email, and your account will be cancelled.
Shortly after you've cancelled your account, we will delete your existing subscriptions and cancel your payment plans via PayPal. If you would like to manually cancel or suspend a subscription payment through PayPal, please follow the directions below.
If you have any additional questions about your account or cancellation, please contact Midwestern Mac, LLC.
How to Cancel a PayPal Subscription
Note: these instructions are from PayPal's help pages and are subject to change.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Profile at the top of the page.
- Click My Preapproved Payments in the Financial Information column.
- Click View the Agreement next to the merchant agreement you want to cancel.
- Click Cancel or Cancel automatic billing and follow the instructions.